Friday, November 10, 2006

Wonderful Friday Night

Ahh, wonderful Friday night. No more of the office for two full days. This week at the office has been tough, both of my bosses were in really $#^$ moods all week and I'm really glad to be away from them. Yes, they've been busy, but, yes, that's why they make the big bucks (and they DO make big bucks). Oh, well, the next two days belong to me.

I see that Blogger is now ready for me to change over to the "new" blogger. No thanks, I'll think I'll wait a while longer. Still hearing and reading far too many complaints of blogs disappearing, unable to post, etc. Right now "old" blogger is working just fine for me so I'll stay in my comfortable little rut until Google forces me to change. And I've totally forgotten what my Google account is anyway (as a matter of fact, I'm not really sure I even have one!)

No comments: