Monday, March 19, 2007

gapcg.com is live

In my little bit of spare time recently, I've been working on getting the Greater Atlanta Polymer Clay Guild website back online. The former webmaster got upset and removed the webpage without telling anyone. But we managed to get it transferred (the former webmaster did cooperate) and now I've finished the re-design and it is once again live. It' still missing a few pictures and there is an additional page or two I want to add but at least it's live again. I personally think it was a little petty of the former webmaster to take the website down like that, but then I've done things when I was upset that I shouldn't have done so I can't be too harsh. Our guild elections are this Sunday so I guess since I'm the only candidate for webmaster, I'll win the job {grin}.

Want to see the new website (and my first foray into serious CSS) - Go HERE.

No comments: