Monday, December 03, 2007

Jellyfish at My Office Holiday Party


What does my office holiday party have to do with jellyfish? We had our party this year at the Georgia Aquarium (one of the advantages of working for a large firm). We had the entire aquarium to ourselves for about 2 hours and these are a few of the pictures I took. I forgot (senility, I guess) to take my tripod so most of my pictures were blurred because of the low light levels and less-than-wonderful camera. But some worked out. I particularly like the last picture of the jellyfish. They were beautifully lit from within their pool so taking pictures of them was relatively easy. I'm sorry that my beluga whale shots were among the casualties as the whales had a great time posing for us, coming right up to my camera as it was being held up to the glass and giving it the complete once over. They seemed so playful and put on quite the acrobatic show for us.






No comments: