Tuesday, September 06, 2011

The World of Coca-Cola

Photobucket
Had a really fun day the other day and it didn't cost me anything. I have been doing a little "secret shopping" just for the fun of it and my assignment last week was the World of Coca-Cola in downtown Atlanta. Coke got it's start in Atlanta and has remained here. I've always been a big fan of Coca-Cola, both the drink and the company, and was delighted to get a chance to tour their tourist attraction, The World of Coke, for free! While it is primarily a large Coca-Cola advertisement from start to finish, I didn't expect anything else. It is interesting and was a fun way to spend a few hours.
Photobucket

If you're in Atlanta and don't mind the $16 entrance fee, it's a nice place to spend some time - and you get a commemorative bottle of coke at the end. But be warned, the seat movement in the interactive 4-D theater can be rough!
Photobucket

Joy Journal: A spurt of creativity

No comments: