Friday, January 26, 2007

First (and last) Freebie

No, I'm not going into designing digial scrapbook papers and elements. But a while back I made a 4 pack of 8x8 papers for a mini-swap at Scrapbook-Bytes and thought maybe someone in blogland might want to have them. They are, I repeat, 8x8 papers and they are at 300 ppi.

Here's the preview:

Do not use these in any commercial application or share them with others. If others want them, send them here to my blog. (SORRY, DOWNLOAD NO LONGER AVAILABLE). Please leave me a comment and let me know how you like them.

7 comments:

Mary said...

Thanks for the papers. I even braved a dialup download for them. LOL The pink one is my favorite.

Anonymous said...

These are so dainty and delicate. Thanks so much for sharing.
-Debbi

Heather said...

Very pretty! Thanks for sharing. :)

Annette said...

Thank you very much for the wonderful papers!

Nay said...

My hat is off to you for living in Atlanta and suffering through the traffic hells. I've only visited, but I know I couldn't fight that traffic. Just found your blog. Very nice papers! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty!!

Mary C said...

These are really cute!!!! I love them.