Friday, January 26, 2007

First (and last) Freebie

No, I'm not going into designing digial scrapbook papers and elements. But a while back I made a 4 pack of 8x8 papers for a mini-swap at Scrapbook-Bytes and thought maybe someone in blogland might want to have them. They are, I repeat, 8x8 papers and they are at 300 ppi.

Here's the preview:

Do not use these in any commercial application or share them with others. If others want them, send them here to my blog. (SORRY, DOWNLOAD NO LONGER AVAILABLE). Please leave me a comment and let me know how you like them.

6 comments:

Mary said...

Thanks for the papers. I even braved a dialup download for them. LOL The pink one is my favorite.

Anonymous said...

These are so dainty and delicate. Thanks so much for sharing.
-Debbi

Anonymous said...

Very pretty! Thanks for sharing. :)

Annette said...

Thank you very much for the wonderful papers!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty!!

Anonymous said...

These are really cute!!!! I love them.