Friday, April 25, 2008

Just Make Yourself At Home


We left the door open and she came in and made herself at home. In my husband's woodworking shop that is. Right on top of his drill press. So now we're leaving the door open on purpose. This little wren family will be safe and secure (and she will feel more secure when I leave her alone and quit sticking my camera in her face!). Our yard is quite the natural habitat and we have numerous bird feeders, bird baths, lots of shrubbery and other things that birds like. But we never intended to provide THIS much housing.
But she's welcome to stay awhile.

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Oh my, I'm glad you had the arrow. I had to study to see it, but now I see it right away...what an adorable photo.

Anetka said...

I can see IT:)))
beautiful eyes:)

Kopperhead said...

Awwww.... Same thing is going on in my husband's shop, but instead of the drill press, at an overhead beam. And now I think they are building in the hanging Boston ferns on the patio!!

MD said...

How lovely! Very heart warming. Hope she enjoys her new home and you enjoy hosting her.
MD