Thursday, June 02, 2011

Operation Nice

Today I noticed for the first time a little button on a blog I frequent, A Little Hut, and I decided to check it out. It leads to another blog, Operation Nice, that is all about trying to be a little nicer to each other every day. I think that is a wonderful goal and I would like to encourage everyone to visit this little blog. The world sometimes seems like a mean place that is getting meaner. Maybe my little effort to add more daily "nice" can help make a change! Any maybe my acknowledging the small, nice things that people do for me can make me more aware and encourage me to do more for others.


Joy Journal: My PhotoYear Yahoo friends

1 comment:

Odd Chick said...

Ow Wow! both of those blogs were really delightful- thanks for passing them on. And I think you're one of the nicest artists I know but I could sure use a kinder, nicer me so I will frequent this new site for inspiration!