Friday, August 26, 2011

Where Have All My Bloggers Gone?

I don't actively keep up with too many blogs and lately it seems that the ones I really do (did) enjoy have begun quietly disappearing!! Is it because it's summer and they are just too busy to blog? Have they all lost interest? Yes, I read a lot of the "big name" blogs, Pioneer Woman, Dooce, etc. but my favorites are the personal blogs and they seem to be fading away. Come back, dear friends! I miss you! I know, I know, I don't post that much anymore either, but almost no one reads my blog so it doesn't matter. It matters when the blogs I read start disappearing. So please, blogger friends, come back online. Show me once again your paintings, your 300 pairs of socks, your beautiful sketches. I'm getting lonesome.
Joy Journal:

2 comments:

Shelley said...

Maybe it's just a summer thing...I know what you mean though. I really miss it when my favorite bloggers don't post for a long while, and I wonder if everything is ok with them.

I'm thinking of starting my own blog. I enjoy posting on Lu's photo blog, but we don't get any commenters other than you (thank you), and sometimes I wonder if anybody is out there?

I've been happy to see your posts recently and know what's happening in your world.

Krafty Kat said...

I don't have quite that many pairs of socks. Although my coworkers have not been enabling recently, as well.