Sunday, July 22, 2012

The Dogs' Adventure

Photobucket

We had hiked a little longer than usual and we were all ready for a rest stop, even the furbabies. They stretched out on the cool dirt and then all of a sudden Tisa perked up. What caught their attention? A group of riders who were heading back to the trail head.
Photobucket

We're still continuing our early morning hikes. Sure hope it's doing me some good since I really don't enjoy getting up early. The park trails are shared by hikers, cyclists and horseback riders. So far it hasn't created any crowding and it's fun to see all of the different individuals and groups. I jokingly asked the riders if they would give me a ride back to my car! I haven't ridden in years but it sure used to be fun.

We had our monthly polymer guild meeting this afternoon. It's always so much fun to be with other creative people and today was no exception. One of the members and I plan to get together in the next few weeks to play with wire work using some of the items I've made but haven't yet turned into completed jewelry pieces. It should be fun - she is pretty much an expert at wire work and we should be able to come up with some fun jewelry.

 

Joy Journal: Fresh green beans

No comments: