Friday, August 12, 2011

Shoes

Photobucket
I have gained weight since retiring. Partially from inactivity after the knee surgery but mostly from over-indulgence in one of my favorite activities: Eating. And my doctor gave me the "lose weight" lecture. So today I went to buy some walking shoes so I could start my walking program now that my knee seems to be healed. Have you priced walking shoes lately? Yikes!! After walking the length of the mall twice, I finally had to order the shoes to get the ones I wanted. After all that activity it's only natural to be hungry, right? Today's lunch is shown above. Those shoes better come soon!!

Joy Journal: Charming Charlie's jewelry displays. Drool.

1 comment:

Shelley said...

That's my kind of exercise - walking to the food court and eating a yummy teriyaki plate lunch!