Thursday, March 24, 2022

Spring Forward

Spring is my absolute favorite time of the year. I hate winter, I don't like being cold. I find the grey, bleak colors and landscape of winter very depresssing. Summer is ok, I can take a little warmth and humidity. But July and August don't get the concept of "little" when it comes to heat and humidity. Fall is nice, the colors are beautiful but it is also bittersweet. It means winter is coming. And I hate winter. Spring brings newness, bright colors, beginnings. And, ok, rain. Lots of rain. But the fresh green that follows a spring rain is such a delight to see. 

Spring also beings Daylight Savings Time and, being a nightowl, I LIKE Daylight Savings time. I would rather have my sunshine at 7 p.m. than at 7 a.m. I can easily catch up that hour of sleep.

Now I'm off to have lunch with 3 friends from the office. Nice to renew friendships.

Photobucket

Joy Journal:

There were little sparkles on my ceiling when I woke up this morning. Sparkles from the sun reflecting off a little disco ball.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Love ya, Friend!